26 August 2011

Pink



Never one to follow the rules of the seasons very closely, my eye has lately been turning to pink interiors. Because I like to balance feminine and masculine elements in my decor, a vast swath of pink would never show up in my house. But there's no denying that pink puts a smile on my face. Whether slathered on the walls or peppered into a neutral palette via cushions and art, pink is an act of rebellion in an adult interior. From dusty to coral to shocking, the hue doesn't matter. It is undeniably girly. And sometimes a woman just wants to feel like a girl.









Images: Achados de DecoracaoBrabourne FarmLonny magazine, December 2010, June/July 2010, Feb/March 2010, House Beautiful magazine, March 2011, Living etc magazine, May 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails